Hello from Zurich :)

• Hi everyone! I registered a little while ago but haven't been able to introduce myself yet!

I bought my first Töff in November 2016 (Yamaha MT-07) and started riding - I don't have a license yet so I'm still on L. Hopefully I'll take the exam in a few months :smiling_face: Any tips are more than welcome!!!

• :welcome: here....

and allways a crash free ride

if u has make the basic lessions..?
    traing what was showed u there is importend... and experice whit ur töff...
    im sure there ar some arround in ur near who go on ride whit u and can explain a bit more :winking_face:

"Am liebsten erinnere ich mich an die Zukunft."
    Salvador Dali

• :welcome: and ride safe!

Motorcyclist (moh-ter-sahy-klist) n.: A person willing to take a container of flammable liquid, place it on top of a hot moving engine and then put the whole lot between their legs.

• :welcome:

Don't waste a day more than needed for the preparations. Think about the treasures awaiting you once you got rid of that "L" - beyond the swiss borders :grinning_squinting_face:

A little bit of talent, specific practice and all embedded in a good portion of self-confidence - the way to go. The routine and experience will increase over time, don't bother with it too much regarding the exam. Stay focused on the principal topics, take an instructor and just do it. :winking_face:

• You guys are the best! And thank you so much for the advice! And amazing English, I will do my best to write in German but it's not the easiest :face_with_rolling_eyes:

Moppel, yes I have already done 1800 kms on the bike and feel much more confident - it's just the Spurgasse and the 8 that needs my attention :frowning_face: but I will do some Manoeveruebungen with FM Mannhardt next week, and hopefully that will help me.
    And you are right, I can't wait to get rid of the L!!!

If anyone would like to practice together, more than happy to. Also I go out for rides almost every Sunday, around Zurich.

• :welcome:

Otherwise a warm welcome and if you have any questions, feel free to ask them in english, there are many here who speak or at least write well enough to give you an answer. Hopefully you can find some helpful information, even in the german threads.

Kind regards

Wissen ist Macht, Ich weiss nix, macht nix :cursing:

Hubraum ist nur durch mehr Hubraum zu ersetzen :motorrad15:

• Hi
    I hope you have mutch fun in this forum. Your bike is mutch better as my english.
    Save ride

Gruss Endurist

XT1200, Garmin zumo660, Garmin Virb XE

• Hello and welcome!
    If you're looking for someone to do Manöverübungen, let me know...i don't live around the corner but i spend a lot of time on my bike, so it wouldn't be a problem at all to come to Zurich.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G900F mit Tapatalk